FAQs & Troubleshooting
Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.Functions supported in the Windows 7 built-in drivers
- 4.I'm using Windows XP SP2 or Windows Server 2003. An error message referring to BRSVC01A.EXE appears after installing the printer driver and I cannot print. What should I do?
- 5.I'm using Macintosh. What is the PreScan option used for?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Delete print jobs from the print queue.
Scan a document in Windows 8 and Windows 10.
Can I use non-Brother or third party supplies with the Brother machine?
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Paper size settings are unavailable when I print from OpenOffice (Linux)