Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 2.(Video) Load A4/Letter paper
- 3.(Video) Connect telephone line and power cords
- 4.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 5.I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Print or scan using the Brother iPrint&Scan application for mobile devices (Android/iOS)
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
I cannot connect my machine to a Windows 11 computer via USB.
Uninstall the Brother Software and Drivers (Windows)