Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 2.I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
- 3.Secure Print (Windows®)
- 4.Enable the Brother machine's network interface.
- 5.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Verify if the Brother machine has a dial tone.
I cannot install the Brother printer driver (macOS 10.15 or earlier)
Set up your Brother machine on a wireless network.
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
I cannot find some option in the Printing preferences. (For Windows)