Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 2.The scanned data is attached to an E-mail application which I do not use regularly, or the error message indicating no default E-mail application is registered on my computer (CC4-121-xxxxxxxx) when trying to scan a document directly into my E-mail application using ControlCenter4 or the SCAN key on my Brother machine.
- 3.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 4.Improve poor print quality.
- 5.Load paper in the paper tray
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
What is the default password for my Brother network card, BRAdmin, Remote Setup or Web Based Management?
Install PaperPort™ 12SE onto Windows 10.
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4) (Linux)
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Configure and use PC-FAX (CUPS) (Linux)