Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 3.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 4.Print using only the black ink cartridge when the Color cartridges have run out.
- 5.When I try to scan the document, the scanner application crashes. (OS X 10.11)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Install FaceFilter Studio onto Windows 10.
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4) (Linux)
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Configure and use PC-FAX (CUPS) (Linux)
Send a fax using PC-FAX with LPD/LPRng (Linux)