Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 2.When I try to scan the document, the scanner application crashes. (OS X 10.11)
- 3.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Windows Phone® mobile device.
- 4.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 5.Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
I cannot find some option in the Printing preferences. (For Windows)
Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)