Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 2.Printouts have wrinkles.
- 3.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 4.I print mainly black and white documents. How can I stop the life of my color toner cartridges from decreasing when I print?
- 5.Why is legal scanning not an option on my Windows XP / Windows Vista computer when using the WIA driver?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
I cannot find some option in the Printing preferences. (For Windows)
Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)