Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 2.How do I select just certain data (cells) in the Excel spreadsheet to place on the label? (P-touch Editor 5.x for Windows)
- 3.Where can I find my Brother printer's serial number?
- 4.What is BRAdmin Professional? (for Windows only)
- 5."Setup start error code 2" (also "code 193", "code 216" or "code 267") appears when I try to install the driver. What should I do?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I get the "/usr/local/Brother/cupswrapper/cupswrapper[model name]: No such file or directory" error message while installing the CUPS driver on a Debian distribution (such as Ubuntu or Kubuntu). (Linux®)
How do I save the printer settings to a file? (P-touch Editor 5.x for Windows)
I cannot print and get the "lpadmin: PPD file cannot be copied!" error during installation (Or "cp: `/usr/share/cups/model/[file name].ppd' cannot be started: No such file or directory") (Linux®)
Using Web Based Management
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)