Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.How do I perform a factory reset?
- 4.The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 5.I'm using Windows XP SP2 or Windows Server 2003. An error message referring to BRSVC01A.EXE appears after installing the printer driver and I cannot print. What should I do?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I'm using Windows Vista or Windows 7 and trying to use a Brother machine connected to the network, but the machine stays offline and I cannot print.
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.5)
Verify the Brother machine connected to the Wired Network (For Windows)
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)