Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 2.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.Turn the Toner Save Mode on or off.
- 5.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears when I tap the Brother iPrint&Scan icon on my mobile device.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 - macOS 12)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Mac)
I cannot connect to the printer via Wi-Fi Direct using the Brother Print Service Plugin (Android™ 12 or later).