Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I installed drivers from the bundled CD-ROM but I cannot print. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 2.Printouts have wrinkles or creases.
- 3.What do the LED indications mean?
- 4.None of the LEDs illuminate.
- 5.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)