Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.One or more of my colors are not printing (blank).
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 3.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 4.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 5.The scanned data is attached to an E-mail application which I do not use regularly, or the error message indicating no default E-mail application is registered on my computer (CC4-121-xxxxxxxx) when trying to scan a document directly into my E-mail application using ControlCenter4 or the SCAN key on my Brother machine.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
I cannot install the Brother printer driver (Mac)
Ink Absorber NearFull / InkBox NearFull / Absorber NearFull
Firewall port requirements of the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4)