Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 2.I get an error "Print Queue is stopped". (Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4)
- 3.Load paper in the paper tray
- 4.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 5.I'm using Windows 8. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
"ControlCenter needs to be updated." - macOS 10.15 Catalina
Print PDF file or documents from the Brother iPrint&Scan application when using Windows Phone.
Scan from the Brother iPrint&Scan application using Windows Phone.
Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Windows Phone® mobile device.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).