Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 2.A margin appears on the right side of the scanned document when using the Brother iPrint&Scan application on my Android™ mobile device.
- 3.I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Windows)
- 4.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 5.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Windows)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Mac)
Configure scan settings without administrator privileges (Linux)
Firewall port requirements of the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4)