Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
- 3.I'm using Windows XP SP2 or Windows Server 2003. An error message referring to BRSVC01A.EXE appears after installing the printer driver and I cannot print. What should I do?
- 4.Windows 10 Support Information
- 5.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Configure scan settings without administrator privileges (Linux)
Firewall port requirements of the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4)
I cannot scan from my Brother machine in Ubuntu 16.10 (Linux)
I cannot scan with brscan, brscan2, or brscan3 via USB (Linux)