Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 8 computer.
- 3.I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
- 4.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 5.I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)
Update the Driver or Firmware for your Brother machine
I cannot use Gmail for Email functions (such as Scan-to-Email) and Internet Fax (I-Fax)
Uninstall the Brother Software and Drivers (Windows)
I updated my Windows 11 PC through Windows Update and I can no longer Print, Scan or Fax from my PC.