Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.What is the default password for my Brother network card, BRAdmin, Remote Setup or Web Based Management?
- 2.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Android™ mobile device.
- 3.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 4.Secure Print (Windows®)
- 5.I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Print or scan using the Brother iPrint&Scan application for mobile devices (Android/iOS)
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
I cannot connect my machine to a Windows 11 computer via USB.
Uninstall the Brother Software and Drivers (Windows)