Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Windows Phone® mobile device.
- 2.Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
- 3.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 4.I print mainly black and white documents. How can I stop the life of my color toner cartridges from decreasing when I print?
- 5.When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4) (Linux)
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)
Configure and use the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
What is the difference between the PC-FAX sending driver and the FAX modem driver?