Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Printing documents from the Brother iPrint&Scan when using an Android™ mobile device.
- 2.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 3.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 4.My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 5.I'm using Windows. When I try to Scan to E-mail I get an error saying "the command line argument is not valid. Verify the switch you are using". What should I do?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
When I install the drivers, Norton AntiVirus displays a Security Alert that a medium risk application "[file name].exe is attempting to connect to a DNS server".
I cannot use the Scan to E-mail with Outlook2003 or Outlook2007 after updating ControlCenter3. The error message "command line argument is invalid" appears. What can I do?
I am sharing my Brother machine from my Windows XP computer and other Windows users are not able to print.
Configure and use PC-FAX (CUPS) (Linux)
I am using Windows. When I print a document, the printed page is blank. What should I do?