Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How do I transfer label or slip templates?
- 2.My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 3.Although "Auto Power On" or "Power On When Plugged in" is set to On in the Printer Setting Tool, the printer does not turn on automatically.
- 4.Transfer Express cannot detect my printer when it is connected to a Windows 11 computer via USB.
- 5.What iOS mobile application can I use?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I get the "/usr/local/Brother/cupswrapper/cupswrapper[model name]: No such file or directory" error message while installing the CUPS driver on a Debian distribution (such as Ubuntu or Kubuntu). (Linux®)
How do I save the printer settings to a file? (P-touch Editor 5.x for Windows)
I cannot print and get the "lpadmin: PPD file cannot be copied!" error during installation (Or "cp: `/usr/share/cups/model/[file name].ppd' cannot be started: No such file or directory") (Linux®)
Using Web Based Management
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)