Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I do not want to include all the data in a single Excel spreadsheet row on the label. How do I select just certain data (cells) to be included in the row?
- 2.I clicked the "Auto Format" button but cannot find the template files. (P-touch Editor 3.x for Mac)
- 3.The printed bar code image is different from what I see on the P-touch Editor screen. (P-touch Editor 5.0 for Windows)
- 4.I'm using Windows Vista and trying to use a network connected QL-Printer, but the machine stays offline and I cannot print. What should I do?
- 5.When I try to print a label, it comes out blank. (for Mac)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot use some buttons or functions in P-touch Editor or the printer driver. (For macOS 10.15.x)
I cannot print and get the "lpadmin: PPD file cannot be copied!" error during installation (Or "cp: `/usr/share/cups/model/[file name].ppd' cannot be started: No such file or directory") (Linux®)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
How to delete the registry information and files related to the printer driver
I connected multiple printers of the same model to one computer but can only print from one of them.