Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.What is the unprintable area per page?
- 2.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 3.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 8 computer.
- 4.My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 5.Can I select paper trays from my device (Android™) using the Brother iPrint&Scan?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).