Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I can print but cannot scan via network. (For Mac)
- 2.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 3.When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
- 4.Can I use non-Brother or third party supplies with the Brother machine?
- 5.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4) (Linux)
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)
Configure and use the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
I cannot scan when using SELinux (Security-Enhanced Linux)