FAQs & Troubleshooting
Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.My Brother machine could not be found over the network when I installed drivers on my PC.
- 2.The message "ERROR" or "NG" appears on the Transmission Verification Report when I try to send a fax.
- 3.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 4.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 5.I still receive the error message "Replace Drum", "Drum End Soon", or "Drum Stop" after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot print from my computer via USB.
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)
Find the Wireless Security Information (e.g. SSID, Network key etc.) for Mac OS X 10.10.5 or greater
The network scanning feature does not work when pressing the scan key on my Brother machine control panel. (For Windows)