FAQs & Troubleshooting
Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 2.I updated my Windows 11 PC through Windows Update and I can no longer Print, Scan or Fax from my PC.
- 3.I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
- 4.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 5.The error message "An error occurred during the installation. ... . IS015- GetOsVersion - 1" appears when installing the Full Driver & Software Packages for Windows 7 downloaded from the "Download" section.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot connect to the printer via Wi-Fi Direct using the Brother Print Service Plugin (Android™ 12 or later).
Delete print jobs from the print queue.
I cannot print from my computer via USB.
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)