Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Windows 10 Support Information
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 3.Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
- 4.Functions supported in the Windows 7 built-in drivers
- 5.Can I connect my Brother machine directly to a Mac AirPort Station or a Router that has a USB port using a USB cable?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Windows 10 Support Information