Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS X 10.5 or greater)
- 2.I'm using Windows 7. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 3.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
- 4.What is the BRAdmin Professional software used for?
- 5.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using macOS 10.12 or later.