Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.What kind of memory can I use?
- 2.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 3.I'm using Windows 8. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 4.When I print from Adobe® PhotoShop® with the BR-Script Printer Driver, the dark colors in the document are printed in Black. What can I do?
- 5.Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using macOS 10.12 or later.