Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I tried to import a svg (Scalable Vector Graphics) file to the design page, but the imported data appeared as the data filled in one color on the design page.
- 2.Embroidery (.PES) files are not displayed as thumbnails in File Explorer. (Windows 8/8.1)
- 3.Embroidery (PES) files are not displayed as thumbnails in Windows Explorer. (Windows 7 and Windows Vista)
- 4.When I sew an embroidery pattern design exported as DST format in PE-DESIGN, how do I specify whether or not the jump stitches are cut on the embroidery machine of the Innov-is series?
- 5.When trying to upgrade from an older version, the message "Cannot connect to the Internet." or "The server could not be connected to. Wait a while, and then try connecting again." appeared and "PEDESIGN Software Key" could not be upgraded.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I tried to install PE-DESIGN or remove PE-DESIGN again and again, but I failed it.
After uninstalling PE-DESING software, only the background image is displayed on the screen.
I tried to import a svg (Scalable Vector Graphics) file to the design page, but the imported data appeared as the data filled in one color on the design page.
The error message "Unexpected file format" appears or your embroidery pattern or image cannot be opened.
Precautions for using the "PE-DESIGN Software Key"