Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Android™ mobile device.
- 2.Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)
- 3.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 4.How do I clear the message "Cannot Detect" from the display?
- 5.Pages are black when viewing the scanned documents in my Android™ mobile device using Brother Image Viewer application.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
When I install the drivers, Norton AntiVirus displays a Security Alert that a medium risk application "[file name].exe is attempting to connect to a DNS server".
I cannot use the Scan to E-mail with Outlook2003 or Outlook2007 after updating ControlCenter3. The error message "command line argument is invalid" appears. What can I do?
I am sharing my Brother machine from my Windows XP computer and other Windows users are not able to print.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)