Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How do I clear the message "Cannot Detect" from the display?
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 4.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 5.A margin appears on the right side of the scanned document when using the Brother iPrint&Scan application on my Android™ mobile device.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I'm using Fedora 28 or later. I cannot scan from my Brother Machine or it says that it cannot find the Brother Machine. (Linux)
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
I cannot find some option in the Printing preferences. (For Windows)
Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)