FAQs & Troubleshooting
Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 4.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 5.Which connection can I use to print from my device (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad) using the Brother iPrint&Scan?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Delete print jobs from the print queue.
I cannot print from my computer via USB.
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)
The network scanning feature does not work when pressing the scan key on my Brother machine control panel. (For Windows)