Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I'm experiencing a problem when printing from Adobe® Acrobat®/ Acrobat® Reader™/ Reader®. What can I do to correct this?
- 2.Windows 10 Support Information
- 3.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 4.The error message "Invalid format for short nick name" appears when printing a document. (Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.8)
- 5.I'm using Windows. When I try to Scan to E-mail I get an error saying "the command line argument is not valid. Verify the switch you are using". What should I do?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)
Configure and use the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
I cannot scan when using SELinux (Security-Enhanced Linux)
Scan using XSane or GIMP (Linux)
Important points for specifying the scan area (Linux)