Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How do I connect the printer and my mobile device via Bluetooth®?
- 2.Printing is not possible. (USB connection)
- 3.P-touch Editor displays “There is no printer driver installed with this application.” (for Windows 10)
- 4.My custom paper size cannot be found even though I added it to the "User Defined Size" list in the printer driver, or although the Administrator settings are set for a shared printer, the function is disabled on a client computer. The printer is connected to a Windows computer via Bluetooth®.
- 5.Which options should I select in the Device Settings when I use the optional Roll Printer Case?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Although "Auto Power On" or "Power On When Plugged in" is set to On in the Printer Setting Tool, the printer does not turn on automatically.
What Android™ mobile application can I use?
Getting ready to use your printer.
What iOS mobile application can I use?
How to install Brother software on a computer not connected to the Internet