Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 2.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 3.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Android™ mobile device.
- 4.I still receive the error message "Replace Parts Drum" or "Drum End Soon" after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
- 5.Why is legal scanning not an option on my Windows XP / Windows Vista computer when using the WIA driver?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
What is the difference between the PC-FAX sending driver and the FAX modem driver? (Linux)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)