Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 3.I still receive the error message "Replace Drums", "Replace Drum(X)", "Drums End Soon", or "Drum End Soon(X)" after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
- 4.Configure and use the Scan to Network feature
- 5.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4)
Changes to the contents stored in the address book do not become effective in the stored speed dial numbers in Windows.
Which E-mail packages are compatible with ControlCenter3?
I'm using Windows Vista or Windows 7 and trying to use a Brother machine connected to the network, but the machine stays offline and I cannot print.
Configure and use the Scan to Network feature