Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Functions supported in the Windows 7 built-in drivers
- 2.The error message "Can not load Word for Windows 6.0 files" appears at the end of the software installation. I have installed Windows® XP Service Pack 2 (SP2). What should I do?
- 3.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 4.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 5.I cannot install the Windows 7 built-in drivers from the Windows Update provided by Microsoft®.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.5)
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)