Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 2.I'm using Windows XP SP2 or Windows Server 2003. An error message referring to BRSVC01A.EXE appears after installing the printer driver and I cannot print. What should I do?
- 3.The machine does not print anything.
- 4.I am having a problem trying to use a Brother driver in a Windows Server 2003 environment. I cannot print or scan. What should I do?
- 5.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapper[model name]" for printer "[model name]" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
Configure and use the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.5)
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)