Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Enable or disable Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- 2.The LED is lit in red and the printer status from the BPM (Brother Printer Management Tool) shows "Head Open".
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS) for Windows or Mac
- 4.How to install the Windows driver via Wi-Fi®/ wired network
- 5.The left or right side of the label is not printed correctly.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
How to adjust the print position with the BPM (Brother Printer Management Tool)
What do the indicator lights mean?
Unnecessary data such as ASCII data are printed.
Enable or disable Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Using the CommTool