Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.(Video) Load A4/Letter paper
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 3.Jam Rear (With Video Instructions)
- 4.Jam Tray (With Video Instructions)
- 5.Jam Inside (With Video Instructions)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapper[model name]" for printer "[model name]" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
Update the Driver or Firmware for your Brother machine
Configure and use the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
I cannot find some options in the Print dialog box. (For OS X v10.7 to 10.15)
Scan and save a document in PDF format using the SCAN key on my Brother machine (Scan to File)