Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Can I select paper trays from my device (Android™) using the Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 2.Adjust color settings by using the custom setting in the printer driver
- 3.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 4.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 5.Load paper in the paper tray
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4)
Can I print from DOS applications?
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapper[model name]" for printer "[model name]" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.5)