Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 2.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Android™ mobile device.
- 3.Adjust color settings by using the custom setting in the printer driver
- 4.Turn the Toner Save Mode on or off.
- 5.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
How do I use Mopria™ Print Service (MPS) with my Brother machine?
The error message "No AirPrint Printers Found" appears when I tap the Print icon on my mobile device ( iPhone, iPod touch, iPad ).
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapper[model name]" for printer "[model name]" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
I cannot find some options in the Print dialog box. (For OS X v10.7 to 10.15)