Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Configure the Brother machine for a wireless network using automatic wireless mode (Wi-Fi Protected Setup or AOSS™)
- 2.Reset the print server to the default factory settings.
- 3.Change the printer driver settings (Windows/macOS)
- 4.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 5.Configure the Brother machine for a wireless network with a USB cable using the Wireless setup wizard on the Brother installer application
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
Uninstall the Brother Software and Drivers (Windows)
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)