Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.When I create an embroidery pattern design on PE-DESIGN(PE-DESIGN, PE-DESIGN Lite, or PED-Basic), what Design Page Size is my sewing machine?
- 2.What is the difference between PE-DESIGN 8 and PE-DESIGN NEXT? (New features of PE-DESIGN NEXT)
- 3.Can PE-DESIGNs work with all versions of Windows?
- 4.In the Design Center, I tried to set the thread color and sew type. When clicking the enclosed region where I want to apply the sewing attributes, the sewing attributes were also applied to other regions wrongly.
- 5.When I need to open an image file that will be converted into the embroidery pattern in Design Center, should the original image be in color or does it need to be black and white?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Can PE-DESIGNs work with all versions of Windows?
When I create an embroidery pattern design on PE-DESIGN(PE-DESIGN, PE-DESIGN Lite, or PED-Basic), what Design Page Size is my sewing machine?
Is the stitch count recalculated in the program when a design is changed from its original size?
Can I open multiple embroidery files and edit them at the same time?