Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Why do I receive the Warning Message "Please change direction of sewing Region"?
- 2.Can I open multiple embroidery files and edit them at the same time?
- 3.What is the difference between PE-Design and PED-Basic?
- 4.Is PE-DESIGN compatible with Microsoft Windows on an Intel-based Mac computer installed using Boot Camp?
- 5.I've heard that it's possible to create an embroidery pattern from various types of fonts in a PC using PE-Design.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Can PE-DESIGNs work with all versions of Windows?
When I create an embroidery pattern design on PE-DESIGN(PE-DESIGN, PE-DESIGN Lite, or PED-Basic), what Design Page Size is my sewing machine?
Why do I receive the Warning Message "Please change direction of sewing Region"?
I've written the pattern onto the original card and selected it on the sewing machine, but I can't change the sewing position.
Is the stitch count recalculated in the program when a design is changed from its original size?