Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I tried to import a svg (Scalable Vector Graphics) file to the design page, but the imported data appeared as the data filled in one color on the design page.
- 2.Why can't I import some embroidery files correctly?
- 3.Embroidery (.PES) files are not displayed as thumbnails in File Explorer. (Windows 8/8.1)
- 4.New Features of PE-DESIGN 10
- 5.In the Design Center, I tried to set the thread color and sew type. When clicking the enclosed region where I want to apply the sewing attributes, the sewing attributes were also applied to other regions wrongly.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I tried to install PE-DESIGN or remove PE-DESIGN again and again, but I failed it.
After uninstalling PE-DESING software, only the background image is displayed on the screen.
I tried to import a svg (Scalable Vector Graphics) file to the design page, but the imported data appeared as the data filled in one color on the design page.
The error message "Unexpected file format" appears or your embroidery pattern or image cannot be opened.
Precautions for using the "PE-DESIGN Software Key"