Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Can I reduce the size of a received fax on this machine?
- 2.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 3.I have an external telephone answering device (TAD) connected to my FAX, have the answer mode set for TAD and the Ring Delay set to zero. Why does my answering machine still pick up when receiving a fax call?
- 4.How does the "FAX/TEL" Mode work?
- 5.What does "NG" on the Transmission Verification Report mean?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
How do I replace the ribbon? (Ribbon Empty -Reset or Replace)
Can I confirm that the FAX was sent correctly?