Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
- 2.I am using Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and cannot send and/or receive faxes. What can I do?
- 3.What does "NG" or "ERROR" on the Transmission Verification Report mean?
- 4.My FAX/MFC will not Dial. Why?
- 5.When I print from PowerPoint using the 2 in 1 feature, some of the borders around the document are not printed or lines are printed that shouldn't be there.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
What is the difference between the PC-FAX sending driver and the FAX modem driver? (Linux)
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).