FAQs & Troubleshooting
Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 2.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 3.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 4.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 5.Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot find the destination computer on the network when I try to scan a document using the machine's Scan key or control panel.
I can print but cannot scan via network. (For Windows)
Open the "Scanners and Cameras" and Properties.
Delete print jobs from the print queue.
Scan and save a document in PDF format using the SCAN key on my Brother machine (Scan to File)