Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 2.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
- 5.Is there an XML Paper Specification Printer Driver for Windows XP or Windows Server 2003?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Paper size settings are unavailable when I print from OpenOffice (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4)
Which E-mail packages are compatible with ControlCenter3?
I'm using a Debian based distribution (e.g. Ubuntu, Kubuntu etc). When installing the CUPS Wrapper driver, I get the following error message: "/usr/local/Brother/cupswrapper/cupswrapper[model name]: No such file or directory". (Linux)
I'm using Windows Vista or Windows 7 and trying to use a Brother machine connected to the network, but the machine stays offline and I cannot print.