Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 2.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 3.Windows 10 Support Information
- 4.When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202.", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205.
- 5.The error message "xxxx cannot be found. ... (CC3-202-03031b02)" appears when scanning a document using ControlCenter3 on Windows 7 with the USB connection.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
ControlCenter3 displays a blank screen at startup (Windows)